Graphic Designer. Freelancer. Synchronized Swimmer. Coach. Team Leader. Master Organizer. Client Manager. Antiques-lover. Letter-writer. Art-collector.
Quick to dance, loves to laugh. I bring teams together and constructive critique by default. I know how to talk to clients through the design process and work close with them in both my current design agency job and my freelance job to create design solutions. I'm proud of the work I do and the results I've seen. I love what I do for a living and am excited to continue to grow and learn.
some more details
- Born in Denver. Grew up near Philly.
- 2 dogs & 3 cats. Allergic to all. Love all.
- Music - almost everything. Almost. Emphasis on Bakermat, Pretty Lights, Rihanna, Thomas Jack, Die Antwoord, & the new Pink album. Definitely the new Pink videos.
- Books - Constantly reading. Currently reading Born A Crime. Highly recommend it.
- 4 jobs currently - I'm very powerful with my time.
- Food choice - pizza
- Color choice - black (but I clearly love color)
- Free time - what free time?
- Just kidding. I push myself a lot with work, but I do keep a balance. You will find me writing greeting cards, reading, catching up on important Netflix-and-or-SNL related moments, walking through cemetaries, and making sure I see my loved ones enough.